We’ve all experienced a situation like this: you’re having problems with your water heater. You know you need to call the water heater guy to take a look at it, but you don’t know of any “water heater guys.” So you scour the Internet, going to the Better Business Bureau or just doing a Google search and you finally end up with a list of “water heater guys.” You call them. One isn’t available for two weeks. Another wants to charge three times what the first guy offered. You schedule with the third guy, but he just doesn’t show up.
You just need to be able to contract a reliable, reasonable home maintenance professional the first time around. And that’s exactly where C.A.P.S. can help.
I’ve spent five years vetting home maintenance vendors and cataloging my experiences. If a vendor didn’t show up on time, charged too much, or did a subpar job, I never worked with them again. If a professional did a stellar job, I added them to the C.A.P.S. team of professionals.
C.A.P.S. has reliable, timely vendors in the following fields:
- Art Appraisal and Sale
- Auction Services
- Bed Bug Treatment
- Bee Removal
- Carpet Cleaning, Maintenance, and Replacement
- Chair Lift Installation and Removal
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Fireplace Maintenance and Repair
- Furnace, Boiler, Air Conditioner, HVAC, and Water Heater Maintenance, Repair, and Replacement
- Handyman Services
- House Cleaning
- Inventory of Basements, Attics, and Storage Units
- Junk Haul-Away
- Lawn Care (mowing, weed treatment, bush trimming and maintenance, etc.)
- Locksmith Services
- Mold Assessment and Remediation
- Masonry and Stone Work
- Packing, Moving, and Unpacking
- Pest Control
- Property Managers
- Roofing and Gutter Repair and Replacement
- Snow Removal
- Sprinkler System Activation, Deactivation, and Repair
- Tree Trimming and Removal
- Vacant Property Insurance
If you need any of the following services, please don’t hesitate to give C.A.P.S. a call, and we’ll send out one of our professionals ASAP.